By Miriam Pataki
This is a typical dish that I discovered when I didn’t do groceries in a few days and searched what I had left in the fridge. It turned out as a great recipe which everyone loved, especially the children. (Hooray)
This recipe is enough for 1 grown up and two smaller children. So don’t hesitate making double so you’ll have some lunch for the next day, I know you don’t eat enough momma ;)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- Lasagna sheets
- 2 eggs
- bag of (baby)spinach leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- some dried Italian herbs
- 1 package of cottage cheese
- Preheat your oven on 180
- Poor half of the tomatoes in a small oven dish. Put some herbs and salt on top and cover it with the lasagna sheets.
- Stir the cottage cheese with the eggs, spinach and chopped garlic. Add some salt and pepper if you want.
- Again, sheets. And on top the rest of the tomatoes which you’ll have to bless with herbs again. Just like a real Lasagne, only this one won’t take that %#* long.
- Rip the mozzarella apart and put it on top of the tomatoes, I like to put a layer of sliced tomatoes and goat cheese on top of this, or any cheese you have.
- Put tin foil over it for the first 10 minutes in the oven and another 15 minutes without it.