HOURS OF WORK:
Maed for mini is a Rotterdam born, Amsterdam based Dutch unisex kids brand for 0-10 years founded by Maerle Mulder & Edward Ouwerkerk. Proud parents of two. Because of the use of mature colors, soft quality materials and original designs, we hope to create clothing that attract parents (like us) and that kids love to wear.
We advocate supporting local businesses and talent and recognize our responsibilities towards the environment, our employees and the people who make our products, so we will always work hard to be a even more sustainable company.
As a brand support you will be the main contact for our stockists and relations and responsible for our (online) marketing calendar and activities. You are able to communicate in a good way with all clients and contacts and always keeping commercial awareness and track of deadlines. You like working in a small creative team and managing (new) projects.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Marketing, Fashion or a related communications or creative field
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator/Photoshop) and Excel
- Tons of energy and a great team spirit
- A strategic, structured and conceptual mindset
- Strong communication skills in Dutch & English
- Drivers license B
- Candidates with prior past experience in this field are encouraged to apply
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
With our headquarters in Amsterdam, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our small, but fast growing team. Our work environment is informal and hands-on. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and besides discount on maed for mini collections, we love to organize Friday afternoon drinks at a regular base.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please send a motivation letter with C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org