JUNIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPER
HOURS OF WORK
Maed for mini is a Rotterdam born, Amsterdam based Dutch unisex kids brand for 0-10 years founded by Maerle Mulder & Edward Ouwerkerk. Proud parents of two. Because of the use of mature colors, soft quality materials and original designs, we hope to create clothing that attract parents (like us) and that kids love to wear.
We advocate supporting local businesses and talent and recognize our responsibilities towards the environment, our employees and the people who make our products, so we will always work hard to be an even more sustainable company.
As a Junior Product Developer you assist in all aspects relevant to the development of the maed for mini collections. You manage the route of product progress from sketch to sample with your technical expertise and passion for kidswear. You are able to communicate in a good way with all suppliers and always keeping commercial awareness and track of deadlines.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fashion Education (preferably Saxion / TMO)
- Amsterdam (Area) based
- 2-4 years experience in product development (preferable kidswear)
- Ability to generate design-packs (Excel, specialized templates)
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Ability to generate and manage matrixes and schedules
- Knowledge of full range of garment engineering and production processes
- Strong factory communication skills in Dutch & English
- Figure-based and precise
- Drivers license B
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
With our headquarters in Amsterdam, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our small enthusiastic team. Our work environment is informal and hands-on. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and besides discount on maed for mini collections, we love to organize Friday afternoon drinks at a regular base.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org