HOURS OF WORK:
28-32 hours (4 months minimum)
Maed for mini is a Rotterdam born, Amsterdam based Dutch unisex kids brand for 0-10 years founded by Maerle Mulder & Edward Ouwerkerk. Proud parents of two. Because of the use of mature colors, soft quality materials and original designs, we hope to create clothing that attract parents (like us) and that kids love to wear.
We advocate supporting local businesses and talent and recognize our responsibilities towards the environment, our employees and the people who make our products, so we will always work hard to be a even more sustainable company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Support our (online) marketing team
- Assist the planning of our marketing calendar on the basis of data and sales
- Strategise the activities on our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook & mailings) to reflect sales growth
- Awareness of current lifestyles trends
- 3rd/4th year marketing student
- Aptitude in E-commerce
- A keen eye for detail, precise and accurate, independent and self-motivated
- Commercially inclined and strategic
- Knowledge in online marketing tools is a bonus
- Dutch Native and fluent English
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please send a motivation letter with C.V. to: email@example.com