SOCIAL CONTENT CREATIVE
HOURS OF WORK
32 - 40 hours
Maed for mini is looking for a talented creative social butterfly. As a Social Content Creative you work within the marketing & communication team and you are the one with the big creative ideas for all content that fit within the marketing strategy and calendar.
You are both creative and commercial with which you ensure that our target group is inspired daily and via the right platforms.
You are flexible, can switch quickly and anticipate, keep an eye on trends and know everything (and even more) about social media and the ever-changing platform developments. From analysing and improving the webshop and social media platforms during a day at the office, to preparing the biannual campaign and product shoots or in-house content creation where you pick up the camera yourself: you can do it all!
What you will do:
- Converting our brand and social strategies into strong, social-first creative and content: newsletters (B2B/B2C), landing pages, press releases, IG stories, IG feed and more
- Maintaining and updating the B2B and B2C website/webshop
- Maintain contact with our community through the social platforms.
- Influencer marketing support
- Collaborate with the internal production team to continuously develop the overall creative brand strategy
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify broader storytelling opportunities and develop the social media strategy to support it
- Analyse content performance to anticipate future content production
- Stay on top of social behaviour, trends and platforms
- Creative & Commercial
- Structured and independent
- Social Media minded (perhaps addicted)
- Digital savvy and experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite software
- A creative centipede who also likes to shoot and create content himself
- A creative writer in English and Dutch
- A storyteller
- Communicative & representative
- On top of social influencers: who is relevant online and fit maed for mini
What we offer:
- Varied and challenging job with a lot of responsibilities and freedom
- Beautiful office at the Bloemgracht in Amsterdam
- Delicious lunch with, among other things, fresh soup every day for the necessary vitamins
- Regular drinks with the small but nice team
- Discount on our collections
- Hours in consultation
Do you recognize yourself in this Social Content Creative? Do you have 1 to 2 years of work experience or are you self-made and did you have the right internships, side jobs or your own business during your studies? Then we are looking for you! Send an email via the button below and we hope to meet you soon.
Maed for mini is a Rotterdam born, Amsterdam based conscious kids brand for 0-12 years. With the use of mature colors, soft quality materials, original designs and produced in a sustainable environment, we hope to create clothing that attracts parents (like us) and that kids love to wear.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org